Following the success of the Winter edition, Yann Delaigue and his partner Stéphane Rouault have decided to decline this unique tournament in the world that brings together former French and foreign internationals in a festive and sports atmosphere for a whole week in its summer version and created Water Rugby. They were joined in the adventure by Francis Ntamack and Cédric Desbrosse.
- 6 seaside resorts host and participate in the tournament for 6 days li>
- 24 Rugby Stars coach and play with teams each representing one of the 6 partner stations li>
- 3 games per day: 2 x 10 min of game time per game. More than an hour of show with spectacular and extraordinary gestures !!! li>
- No in-goal, no touch: water as the only limit. You have to dive to score !!! li>
- A floating platform of 40m long by 35m wide mounted on the water about 8m from the edge, covered with synthetic turf to accelerate the game li>
- Rugby V on water: never seen !! li>